Jindal Steel and Power Recruitment For Freshers & Experience

About Company :- Jindal Steel and Power Limited (JSPL) is an Indian steel and energy company based on New Delhi, India. With turnover of approx. US$ 3.3 billion, JSPL is a part of about US$18 billion diversified Jindal Group conglomerate. JSPL is a leading player in steel, power, mining, oil and gas and infrastructure in India. The company produces steel and power through backward integration from its own captive coal and iron-ore mines. In terms of tonnage, it is the third largest steel producer in India. The company manufactures and sells sponge iron, mild steel slabs, ferro chrome, iron ore, mild steel, structural, hot rolled plates and coils and coal based sponge iron plant.

Job Details :-

Company Name : Jindal Steel and Power Limited (JSPL)

No of Vacancies : 2050

Positions : Various

Experience Required : Freshers & Experience

Qualification : 10 + 2 Any Graduates

Salary : 20,000 to 55,000 Per Month

Location : Pan (India)

Last Date To Apply : 15-05-2016

Applying Mode Online

24 comments:

  1. Am interested for this job..I have working knowledge of this kind of job...my mail ID is sankarbalasaranbala@gmail.com

    My contact is 9597199453

    ReplyDelete
  2. please contact me I'm interested in this job sp5176278@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please contact me sir I m interested in this job t.sibashankar143@gmail.com
    Mobile-7873840721

    ReplyDelete
  4. pls contact sir, i am also interested in this jod. mobile:09750402380, karthikrangasamy26@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello
    Sir/mam
    I am intrested in this job and i would be greatful if u would send me the further details.
    My mail id is subba_bhivek007@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hlloo
    Sir/mam
    I am interested in this job
    My no is 8283880871

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hlloo
    Sir/mam
    I am interested in this job
    My no is 8283880871

    ReplyDelete
  8. i m also interested please contact me
    9466906568
    rohit.rohilla30@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have experience in Singapore.. That kind of jobs. Im interestd pls.contact with.. My mail nikkubabu54@gmail.com. contact nu: 7702639022

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. i am interested in this job please contact me
    Jyothibabubhuvanagiri@gmail.com
    9848117004

    ReplyDelete
  12. i am interested in this job please contact me
    Jyothibabubhuvanagiri@gmail.com
    9848117004

    ReplyDelete
  13. Dear Sir/mam
    I am intrested in this job and i would be greatful if u would send me the further details.
    contact mail id: bharathshanmuganathan@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. i am interested in this job.
    please contact me at ghoshsaikat6@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello sir,
    I am interested in this job.
    Please contact me at sbikky56@gmail.com
    and my mobile no.is 9007899950.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello he is much interested for associate with your organisation. 5y exp .plz call me 9717308371, 9818568299.email id rameshgagwari@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. pls contact my mail id akhathu123@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hello
    Sir/Ma'am
    I am intrested in this job and would be greatful if u could send me the further details.
    Ktnshid007@gmail.com
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hello
    Sir/ Ma'am
    I am intrested in this job and would be greatful if you could send me the further details.
    Ktnshid007@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Dear Sir/mam
    I am intrested in this job and i would be greatful if u would send me the further details.
    poobalancse@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I am interested in this job please mail me at sureshkalaiarasi10@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. khade.pramod09@gmail.com
    contact : 9870447736

    ReplyDelete