Oil India Limited Recruitment For Freshers

About Company :- Oil India Limited (OIL) is the second largest hydrocarbon exploration and production Indian public sector company with its operational headquarters in Duliajan, Assam, India under the administrative control of the Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas. The company is a state-owned Navratna with its corporate offices in Noida in the New Delhi-NCR region.
OIL is engaged in the business of exploration, development and production of crude oil and natural gas, transportation of crude oil and production of liquid petroleum gas. The company's history spans the discovery of crude oil in the far east of India at Digboi, Assam in 1889 to its present status as a fully integrated upstream petroleum company.

Job Details :-

Company Name : Oil India Limited (OIL)

No Of Vacancies : 16,00

Job Positions : Various

Experience : 0 To 3 Years

Qualification : Any Graduates

Salary : Upto 52,000 Per Month

Job Location : As Per Industry

Last Date To Apply : 06-05-2016

Apply Mode Online

7 comments:

  1. how i apply online please tell me please i want job its urgent please?
    my email id is shubhamsrivastava123456@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. how to apply this job no provide any submit link and given and form please send details.

    ReplyDelete
  3. there is no "apply" link...!!! How should I apply...??

    ReplyDelete
  4. How to apply. Please tell me link
    my mail id: viditha.hr@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Am interested for this job..I have working knowledge of this kind of job...my mail ID is sankarbalasaranbala@gmail.com

    My contact is 9597199453

    ReplyDelete
  6. Am interested for this job..I have working knowledge of this kind of job...my mail ID is sankarbalasaranbala@gmail.com

    My contact is 9597199453

    ReplyDelete