Mercedes-Benz Recruitment 2016 For Freshers & Experience

About Company :- Mercedes-Benz is a global automobile manufacturer and a division of the German company Daimler AG. The brand is known for luxury vehicles, buses, coaches, and trucks. The headquarters of Mercedes-Benz is in Stuttgart, Baden-Württemberg, Germany. The name first appeared in 1926 under Daimler-Benz, but traces its origins to Daimler-Motoren-Gesellschaft's 1901 Mercedes and to Karl Benz's 1886 Benz Patent-Motorwagen, which is widely regarded as the first gasoline powered automobile. Mercedes-Benz's slogan is "The Best or Nothing". Mercedes-Benz is one of the most recognized automotive brands worldwide.

Job Details :-

Company Name : Mercedes-Benz

Positions : Various

Experience : Freshers & Experience

Qualification : Any Graduates

Salary : 3.5 to 5.0 LPA

Job Location : Across India

Last Date : 05-05-2016

Applying Mode Online

5 comments:

  1. Hi I'm arunraj Jaganathan I'm completed my B.Tech IT in the year of 2014 and also I have completed my hardware and networking course and I have 1 year 10 months experience in international non voice process Quality Analyst with team lead currently I'm residing in chennai

    Below mentioned my mail ID

    arunjosh1593@gmail.com

    Mo.no:9003016476

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am karuppasamy. I was complete Post graduation in MBA (HR and Marketing). I am looking job for our esteemed organization and so much interest in working in our organization

    Below mentioned my E-mail ID and Mobile No.
    Mail: jegankaruppu@gmail.com
    Mobile:+917502024547

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Sir/mam
    I am an EEE 2013 graduate and I am intrested in this job and i would be greatful if u would send me the further details.
    contact mail id: bharathshanmuganathan@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. khade.pramod09@gmail.com
    contact : 9870447736

    ReplyDelete
  5. The candidates can check latest upcoming Mercedes Benz Recruitment 2018 on the official website.

    ReplyDelete